Meet the One Who Loves Himself. A Lot.

Meet the One Who Loves Himself. A Lot.

by Kerry Scott on 3 July 2009

2917596089_37d7fb564b

I had a few ideas for this week’s Tales of the Cluefree, but then I saw this, and I knew I couldn’t top it.

Alison from Ask a Manager had this guy who applied for a job and included a link to his blog…the one where he talks about being a chronic masturbator.

This reminded me of the employee a colleague had to deal with once.  They worked at a bank.  He got fired for rubbing up against a space heater, naked, in the manner of Alison’s candidate.  Since this was a bank, the whole thing was caught on the security tape.  When asked why he did it, he said, “I was cold.”

This isn’t really the theme I’d planned for the 4th of July weekend, but I guess “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” can mean many things to the cluefree among us.

Tales of the Cluefree appear pretty much every Friday. Past stories are here.

Photo by alex_lee2001

{ 6 comments }

Sid Prince July 3, 2009 at 10:09 am

An interview with a happy finish? I mean Kerry, FTW!

Ha~!!

Sid Prince’s last blog post..Natural New Zealand

Christine July 3, 2009 at 10:39 am

I think you may have used the wrong link for Ask A Manager – isn’t it askamanager.blogspot.com? Either way, love your posts! Thanks for sharing all the great stories and tips on what NOT to do. :)

Kerry Sandberg Scott July 3, 2009 at 10:54 am

Thanks Christine–that WAS the wrong link, but it’s fixed now.

Yes, I’m blonde.

class factotum July 5, 2009 at 5:30 pm

It is cold here. He was being financially responsible by not turning up the heat.

Of course, he could have just put on his clothes instead.

Me, I just make sure I eat enough Kopp’s to keep my Milwaukee Roll.

class factotum’s last blog post..The Fourth at The Lake

Christine July 7, 2009 at 6:57 pm

Mmmm… Kopp’s. So glad I moved back to the area. :) Can you believe they don’t even have kringle in most other states? Shocking!

Kerry Sandberg Scott July 7, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Kringle is one thing I don’t get. I mean, it’s not awful, but I wouldn’t drive to Racine for it or anything.

I’m pretty loyal to the frozen dairy genre, and I don’t stray much.

Comments on this entry are closed.

{ 1 trackback }